Post COVID-19 Resources
“Opportunity often comes disguised in the form of misfortune, or temporary defeat.” (Think and Grow Rich, Napoleon Hill).
One of the missions of our firm is to help business owners and provide support to them so that they can protect their businesses from the impact of the post COVID-19 and position themselves to take advantage of the opportunities afterward.
Post COVID-19 is temporary. It will be gone like any other epidemic before it.
^Post covid-19 Resources
Want Your Questions Answered?
- PPP Loan Forgiveness Application is HereHey Friends, I have been advising clients to plan for the PPP loan forgiveness the moment they receive the funding to maximize the forgiveness. If you haven’t done so, now is the time! Based on SBA’s FAQ, proceeds from PPP loan is not loan free money. I agree, but we can plan for maximum (if not… Read more: PPP Loan Forgiveness Application is Here
- 6 Ways You Can Restructure Your Debts During and After PandemicDid you go into debt before the economy slowed down? With rates at historic lows many businesses took advantage of what looked like a great opportunity. But it may not look so good if your revenue has shrunk and re-payment looks difficult, if not impossible, now. You may need to negotiate with your lender to… Read more: 6 Ways You Can Restructure Your Debts During and After Pandemic
- [Update] 3rd relief is in the talk, and it may be more than just money.Well, well, well, the Senator Majority Leader, Mitch McConnell, made a statement on the Senate floor, saying that he will not consider any future aid dealing with the impact of COVID-19 unless the aid also includes liability or litigation protection for businesses and employees after businesses re-open. That should give you a hint of the… Read more: [Update] 3rd relief is in the talk, and it may be more than just money.
- Re-Opening Economy, Are You Ready?Have you heard? California’s economy is going to be re-opened soon, maybe in weeks, according to Governor Newsom. So are you ready? You should pay attention to the following four areas that may lurk in your business while shut-down or staying at home. #1 – Employment law compliance – Potential overtime, lunch, and break violations… Read more: Re-Opening Economy, Are You Ready?
- Doing Business in the Post-COVID-19 New NormalSociety and our economy always change, but often at a glacial pace, and the massive forces behind it are not always easy to see. Sometimes the change is drastic and quick, such as those caused by this pandemic, the 9/11 attack, or the economic crash in 2008. They are like earthquakes. Like those who survive… Read more: Doing Business in the Post-COVID-19 New Normal